Sunday, June 7, 2015

1st Flower in My Life

Hi, so a few days ago I recieved some flowers delivered to my office. Erm.. How sad cause. It's actually my 1st ever flower in my life? Hahahhaa. I did write it down in my Dayre but I figure I should post it on my blog too cause I self declare this being a very important event of my life *blow air out of nose* so here it is~ My copy paste effort from my Dayre~ Hehe

"I was that girl that no one ever notices. That wallflower. That girl that is good at her studies, but she's not all that approachable.

While the wallflower stuck on to her background, she sighs in admiration of the beautiful tulips and lilies who's prancing around the field as the wind blows gently at the petals. 

I, was that wallflower.

I told myself. I'll get my chance.. eventually. 

Years ago, I said yes to my bf's shocking congestion. Of course, it wasn't easy. We fought a lot, we argue a lot but most of all, we loved each other a lot.

I told him how I really wish I could get my own bouquet of flowers cause its every girls' wish. He's been ignoring it for years and this year..

4th June 2015

I got the 1st bouquet of flowers IN MY LIFE.


Not only that, it was a surprise delivery to my office. That bf of mine went on and tell me he bought flowers so I would believe otherwise.. That sneaky bastard! Lol This afternoon, he emphasized that he didn't buy any. And after lunch the flowers showed up.

You sure it's for me ah?

Literally asked the delivery guy that. Haha.

For the rest of the day I was gushing and smiling uncontrollably. When no one is watching I'll let out this wide smile that I've been dying to keep it inside. 

Happiness


Like I've never felt it before. 

It's different from when I got flowers for my graduation. I just feel so overwhelmed with happiness for no reasons!

I guess receiving flowers does make any girl feel special and loved.


Champagne roses

Thank you for making this anniversary that was supposed to go by unnoticed to be one of the sweetest and happiest days of my life. Thank you!


I've always been envious of other girls. Regardless is she my peers or my sister, they always seem to be getting bucket load of flowers all the time. Today, because of this simple gift..I am simply the happiest woman alive!

Simple as that~"

Oh please ah I bought presents for my bf too! Haha. Still haven't get my hands on the cute cute pictures so stay tuned!

Okay signing of now~ need to go water my plants~ teehee.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...